Sunday, July 31, 2011

Circulon Elite Hard Anodized Nonstick 8-Inch and 10-Inch Deep Skillet Twin Pack


I've only had these pans for a couple of weeks but I'm pretty happy with them so far.

My usage is mainly for eggs and other sticky foods, which I think may cause problems for other high quality kitchen tools - It seems that the durable non-stick surface is relatively high-tech, but all other aspects of superior kitchen tools, quality hand making relatively low-tech construction .

Anyway, these Circulon pans are medium weight - not quite as thick and heavy as the above super-premium brands, but heavier than Cheapo junk.

And non-stick surface is top notch. Apparently not the grooved surface work actually - eggs and other food hardly hold all - less than any other new pan I have used. Cleanup is pretty easy as a result.

Hopefully, the shelf life be as good as claimed by Circulon - but so far, all the pans leads me to believe their claims.

PS The description here is not clear on one aspect - this package does not include boilers. But skillet user, you probably would have a splatter shield instead of a cover anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment