Sunday, July 31, 2011

Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized Nonstick 8-Inch and 10-Inch Open Skillets Twin Pack


These are flat bottom and works well with our glass top stove. I can not comment on durability because I have not had them very long. They are well built, has a large non-stick coating, strong handle that is cool and cook very evenly on my stove. Paperwork (or box, can not remember) says it is ok to use metal utensils with it.

Although I can throw a meal together or follow a recipe, I'm not at home gourmet chef. My observation is that these take a little longer to heat through as the old cheap pans I used to have. Because there is a copper layer in the pan, I assumed that it would heat quickly. But they are thicker and heavier then Cheapo, so I think that's what makes the difference. This is not a problem stretch.

I recently purchased 12-inch skillet, cook them all well. I wanted a lid for pots and found that the glass lid from Anolon 'Advanced' cookware line fits very well and looks good. But as far as I can see you can just buy a 10-12 inch as a lid. Not individually, and not the 8 inches. Anolon Advanced glass lid 10-inch and 12-inch glass lid Twin Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment